Our Core Values
We believe that a safe work environment is crucial to maintaining any successful business.
Employees are our greatest asset and we guarantee that they are provided with the safest possible work environment.
We are committed to providing our customers with the
highest quality product.
We understand that our customers expect nothing less
than conforming hardware.
We know that on-time delivery is critical. Our customers rely on Mega Precision to deliver
products to their production line on time.
We ensure that needs are met through open communication
and transparent operation.
We Specialize in the following
- Milling and turning of precision components for the commercial, military, and aerospace industries
- Machining steel, stainless steels, aluminum, nickel, Inconel, plastic, and titanium
- High-quality tight tolerances
- Quality and on-time delivery
- Great relationships with our customers and our employees
- 12″ Turning diameter
- Fully equipped deburring area
Turning (5) – Two Inch Bore
- Four 8″ Chuck CNC Turning Centers – 3 Okumas & 1 Haas ST 20
- One 10″ Chuck Okuma CNC Lathe
Milling (7) – Equipped with
- 5 Axis Haas UMC 750 with 30″ x 20″ x 20″ travel – Through Spindle Coolant
- 5 Axis Haas VF-4 with 50″ x 20″ x 25″ travel
- 4 Axis Haas VF-3 with 40″ x 20″ x 25″ travel – Through Spindle Coolant
- 4 Axis Haas VF-3SS with 40″ x 20″ x 25″ travel – Through Spindle Coolant
- 3 Axis Haas Super Mini Mill 2 with 20″ x 16″ x 14″ travel
- 3 Axis Okuma M5660-V with 41.34″ x 22.05″ x 18.11″ travel – Through Spindle Coolant
- 4 Axis Matsuura RA-3G II with 31.5″ x 20.1″ x 9.7″ travel – Pallet Changer – Through Spindle Coolant
Main Inspection Equipment
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality product. We understand that our customers expect nothing less than conforming hardware.
- Wenzel X–Cite 55,600CMM
- Brown and Sharpe Micro – Hite 350
- MicroVu Spectra optical comparator